Monday, February 28, 2011

My Plan

With 18 regions that I have not yet covered, and around 11 weeks left to cook, I realize that I can't cover all of the regions of Italy. (At least not during WISE)

After looking through my cookbooks I have decided what regions I plan on cooking from, but this is subject to change as I get more information on the regions.

Right now my plan is to work through the following:
  1. Tuscany
  2. Umbria
  3. Basilicata
  4. Abruzzo
  5. Trentino-Alto Adige
  6. Lombardy
  7. Molise
  8. Emilia-Romagna
  9. Valle D'Aosta
  10. Liguria
I also plan to dedicate a day to making fresh cheese. There is a water buffalo farm about half an hour outside of Ithaca, and buffalo milk is supposed to make the best cheese. My plan is to go to the farm, get fresh milk, and immerse myself in cheese making for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment